Wednesday, May 11, 2011

B.F.F

seriously..
dey always make me happy..
never dissapoint me at all..
never make me hurt..
never make me sad..
never make me cry..
make me..
SMILE..looking at dem
dat da reason..
i'm always loyal to dem..
special love and thanx to
.
.
.
...

1)REXTON

my fav car all da time...
no words can describe it..
i love dis car DAMN much..
i had dreamt dis car..
since secondary school..
u shall proud of me my REXTON..
coz i'm ur trully, loyal FRENZ of u......




2) HARRIER

supposedly..
dis car shall b at 1st rank..
but it not a big deal..
dis is my another frenz..
same goes to dis buddy..
SPEECHLESS..
dat da words can describe me..
when i got see him..lol
always see him..
until he dissapear from my eyes..
dis frenz...
i love him so much...
since i was in secondary school..
SARANGHEYO..hahahahah


3) SAGA FL

a little bit surprised..
i like..
PROTON..
MALAYSIA BRAND..
dis car..
make me impress..
i don know why..
but..i found out..
i already fallen in love with dis..
SAGA FL..
btw..
i'm MALAYSIAN..
i shall support my country..
such a PATRIOTIC gal..
kkkk




4) BMW

BMW or MER..
BMW damn HOT..
juz it's logo..




ferrari,rolls royce, jaguar, etc..
memeang laa lawa..
tp dpnd pd kemampuan laa..
btw..mampu ke ak beli BMW..
hahahahha...*wandering*
each time seeing da drivers..
especially tkg bwk kete harrier n rexton..
trus otak ak tnpa berpk bnyk2 kali..
cam da set..berkata
"waaa....hensemnya...cool gila...smart gila dia2"
even yg bwk2 pakcik2 tua..kkk
da minat sgt...
so everything will look COOL rite...
hehehehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment